Friday, April 11, 2008

Would You Change Your Life Style Rather Than Die?

Would you believe that your life style could cause you to get cancer? Eighteen years ago, before I got cancer, I believed what modern medicine said about how you get cancer. At that time they said it was genetic, that your ancestors passed down the disease to you. I believed what they said, they were the scientists with all the answers. Then I got cancer of the

The naturopathic doctor I worked with said that “yes I had a genetic predisposition to get prostate cancer.” Than he gave me a thumbnail sketch of how cancer gets started. We all have genetic weaknesses some weaker than others. Visualize the organs of your body like a chain. Then see that chain pulled by your life style. If your life style is poor enough you wil

Well I discovered that mine were weaknesses in my prostate, lungs, low back, right hip, right knee and liver. Those are my main weak genetic links. When I look back at those years before I contracted the cancer, those were the areas where I was suffering. My lungs were always giving me problems, I had low back pain constantly, my right hip and knee were a proble

The naturopath told me that if I changed my life style enough, these problems would disappear along with the cancer.

I still had a hard time believing that my life style had anything to do with the cancer. Here is why. I lived the typical American life style. I was moderate in my habits. I never did anything in excess. I did eat white bread; used sugar moderately, drank coffee once a day, and ate some meat. I ate what I thought were many fruits and vegetables and I took vitami

Never the less, I trusted the naturopath and so I decided to do exactly what he said would cure the cancer.

This doctor then told me what I must do, “you must stop doing everything you are doing with your diet and lifestyle and do just the opposite”. So I stopped eating meat and ate vegetables, stopped eating refined white bread and ate 100 percent whole wheat, I stopped eating white rice and ate brown etc. I did something I had never done; I started cleansing and det

I extended this to other areas of my life. I looked at my whole life and began to go in the opposite direction. I stopped working for money and started working at a career I loved, to earn a living. I avoided or broke off relationships with negative people and situations. I established a direct relationship with God.

Well, to my surprise the cancer disappeared and so did the other problems, just as the naturopathic doctor said they would. I never went back to the old life style and I am now happier and healthier than I have ever been in my life and I have not drawn a sick breath in the last eighteen years.

Look at your life, are you willing to exchange your life for your bad habits? Are you so loyal to garbage foods that you would die rather than change? Since I became a Thompsonian Naturopath I have seen people die rather than change their life style. Think about this, it can be honorable to die rather than surrender, but choose an honorable cause for your death.

No comments: