Friday, April 11, 2008

Betrayal Of My Best Friend

Most of us want to have a best friend, it is important to know a person that you can be close with and trust. I first met my best friend while playing baseball in high school, he was the pitcher and I the catcher. Our team finished first in the league. We shared our most intimate secrets with complete trust. It was rare that a day passed without us being together. But We both made separate choices about the college we wanted to attend. He went East and I West.

We met again many years later at a ski resort. This time we were no longer single but both had beautiful wives. Not only was our friendship restored, but our wives also became friends. The four of us spoke about living nearer, the idea sounded great. They would start searching for a house within a short driving distance of where we lived. A few months later our great idea became a reality, they bought a house a few miles away from where we live. We then started seeing one another every weekend. The four of us not only enjoyed our relationship, but we were also the best of friends. Trust is important to have, and we had it.

My wife is a good find, she has all the qualities that I want in a woman. Not only is she good in the kitchen and parlor but is also a champion in the bedroom. We have tried every possible sexual combination, she and I are open to them all. She is thrilling and I love her. But I am constantly dreaming of having sex with a new woman and that new woman is my best friends wife. My best friend trusts me completely, I would hate to break that trust, but nothing is more important to me than having sex with his wife.

My Sexual fantasy was no longer a hopeless dream, when my best friends wife put her hand on my crotch. She did it under the table while the four of us were having dinner. I was shocked and sexually aroused at the same time. Shortly afterwards we became secret lovers and often laughed at the fact of she and I being so disloyal. We understood that great sex is more important than friendship, loyalty or trust.

On day as I was returning from my job I saw my best friends car parked in front of a motel. Near it was my wife’s car. I could not believe that my wife or best friend would be so disloyal to me. We all had complete trust and I never thought that they would break it. But I quickly accepted the bitter reality that there is nothing more important in life than good sex and forgave them both.

We continued our friendships for many years after my discovery. I never found it important to ask what they were doing at the motel. We are all still best friends and have the trust that goes along with it. But I know that real trust is weakened when the opportunity to have great sex presents itself. I betrayed my best friend to get it.
Melpol http://www.associatedcontent.com/melpol

No comments: