Wednesday, December 12, 2007

GOOD NEWS. I HAVE FINANLLY MADE IT

My Dear Beloved

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? it's me your friend Mr.Frank George From Africa, If you have forgotten me, you may have received a mail or proposal from me in the past regarding a business deal which i asked you to assist me claim some fund and which you never cared to reply again. Actually, I m happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund claimed and transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Monaco. Presently i'm in Monaco for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,due to your fear and doubting mind you did not care to assist me claim the fund but nevertheless i have finanly made it with the help of my new partner From Monaco.

Now contact my Pastor with the below contact

Name;Pastor Jones Bell
Tel; 00229-93988033
E-mail ; pastor_jonesbell01@yahoo.com

Ask him to send you the international certified bank draft worth of $700.000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) which I have already packaged and kept aside for you as a compensation for knowing little or more about the Buisness Deal. This bank draft is cashable in any bank anywhere in the world.I have authorized my Pastor to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him regarding for it.

At the moment, I'm very busy here in Monaco because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand.Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart,Also comply with my Pastor's directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you, or if you like you can discuss with him to assist you deposit it with any bank overthere in Africa for the onward transfer of the fund to your account, which ever way you prefer.T hanks and remain blessed

Hoping to hear from you.
Mr.Frank George

No comments: