Friday, December 14, 2007

I AM SEEKING YOUR PARTNERSHIP

Dear Executive ,

There is a change of policy in our Government. The newly elected
president,Mrs Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of Liberia, having vowed to
tackle corruption in the country has sacked all the entire staffs of FEDERAL
MINISTRY OF FINANCE. She has also ordered that no one should leave the
shores of the country while our accounts are being investigated and I have
alreday leave the office to Dakar senegal were I am Now and also I need your
assistance,I am Mrs Afredlen Omar, from Liberia and the Director of Foreign
Operations of the Ministry.

There are concealments of fund which I would want you to assist me transfer
into a secret account. We have been banned from travelling out side the
country pending the out come of our accounts that are being investigated. Please I
have the sum of $11m in a holding Companyin here in Dakar-Senegal which I
would want you to assist me transfer out.

I would not know the extent the investigation would go. You will be
adequately compensated after the transfer. Please this requires urgency and
secrecy.I need your assistance to avoid seizure of this fund. I have made the
arrangements and all I need is for you to provide an account where the money
would be transfered. There is no risk in this please but I want the money transfered
before the investigation extends to here in Dakar-Senrgal.please you can e
mail direct to this address
at mrsomaralfredlen@yahoo.com

Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Sincerely yours
Mrs Afredlen Omar

No comments: